Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for x2 Onshore Drilling Logistics Coordinator to be based in Dakar, Senegal. The roles will be offered with a Q1 2021 Start, long term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate nett of local tax.
As Onshore Drilling Logistics Coordinator you’ll be responsible providing experience in drilling logistical and materials support for an Offshore Project
- Contribute to the planned call-off and communication to Contractors of all Material and Equipment requirements from Contractors to achieve Development D&C objectives.
- Assist with creating a clear and defined customs, shipping guideline for use by Company and Contractors to aim for complete compliance with Senegal / International regulations and laws. Document will outline all processes for the import / export of MODU, Marine Vessels and all Material and Equipment.
- Assist with preparation and implementation of a clear Company process for PSV arrivals / departure to/from Dakar Supply Base.
- Manage PSV load out areas within supply base.
- Assist Logistics Services Contractor with the tracking and reconciliation of imported equipment and material as documented against the import licences, ensuring all equipment and material are identified and locations are specified, always documented and known.
- Schedule and ensure all Equipment and Material quantity and compliance checks are undertaken within agreed time limits upon arrival at in-Country vendor premises.
- Follow developed plans to ensure Logistics Services Contractor delivers fit for purpose logistics services for Supply Base activities
- Undertake D&C specific materials management processes and capability, including, purchasing, tracking, manifesting, daily inventory management/documenting on and offsite and disposal of all D&C development materials
- Monitor freight forwarding, import, export and movement including delivery and return of all development D&C materials and equipment
- Assist the Supply Base Supervisor during rig start-up planning, following Managing Rig Operations process
- Monitor and report whether Logistics Service Contractor is proceeding to plan and that all risks are understood and managed
- Oil and gas logistics experience, majority of which has been related to drilling and completions operations.
- A high level of logistics competencies in supply chain management including systems and processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the SAP MM Systems.