À propos de l’offre d’emploi
Do you have a good sense of commitment? Are you an expert in logistic processes and know how to ensure optimal and cost-efficient flow of materials between different stakeholders?
Could you contribute effectively to your team’s goal in line with local laws and regulations as well as company policy procedures?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ do not miss this truly unique opportunity and apply for the position of
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You would be part of Operations Customer Service Team reporting to the Supervisor Logistics & Distribution. As a Logistics Executive you will back-up and support other team members (logistics agents) to handle the Company Logistics in compliance with PM guidelines and respective regulations pertaining to foreign trade, customs procedures and excise products in order to ensure a timely, safe and cost-efficient international traffic of goods and thus contribute to the achievement of sales volume. Ensure an accurate and timely management of invoices for all required goods and services according to PM guidelines and quality standards on an efficient manner in order to meet Company requirements.
SHIPMENTS MANAGEMENT & DOCUMENTATION COLLECTING
- Make sure that all respective transport and custom documents are being collected and processed according to local legislations and PMI Legal requirements, and being archived properly for timely payment of foreign invoice
- In co-operation with the liners and freight forwarders, track the location of shipments from shipping point to the port of destination and report on a timely manner to related parties
- Establish with the Supervisor clear logistics procedures and monitor the optimal utilization of the logistics channels in order to ensure that goods are being flowed in accordance with those logistic procedures and on time in order to fulfill the needs of the internal & external customers on-time & on-quantity
- Analyze and recommend alternative logistics methods in order to reduce lead time in a cost efficient manner and thus contribute to improving overall company objectives of productivity and speed
- Organize, direct and support the processing of invoices to ensure timely and correct invoicing within Company policies and procedures
- Specifically collect timely custom duties reports and declarations then elaborate custom duties invoices
- Verify all related custom credit process documents, check/allocate correct codes, verify or obtain authorizations and additional information, as needed for timely payment of invoices
- Timely initiate on a yearly basis the customs credit renewal
- Maintain the data related to the orders receipt in the system
- Maintain the conditions price and local charges for all items in a timely and efficient manner to avoid business disruption and financial deviation
EXTERNAL LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDERS TASKS FOLLOW UP
- Evaluate the performance of external logistics service providers in order to ensure that best business practices and highest standards in all activities are taken in place and takes necessary precautions to solve the problems with them and improve their performances
- Provide the necessary data to Cluster for the ocean & overland transportation tendering processes and monthly KPI for the global ocean liners and be in contact with Cluster for the problems with any external logistics service provider to be solved on global level
- Manage bonded warehouse and follow up duties suspension duration and take appropriate action (extension or declaration for consumption)
- Participate in establishing budget, prepare & provide logistics related inputs and reveal the discrepancies on monthly basis by preparing comprehensive reports.
- Keep logistics RF figures updated in case of any cost changes (freight updates, productivities, and etc.) and share it with the related parties
- Hold a University Degree in Supply Chain, International Trade or other related fields
- 1 – 3 years of experience supplemented with specific training.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Good command of SAP
- Clear and Constructive Communication
- Customer Focus & Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
- Proactivity & Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Composure & Listening
- Organizational Agility
- English and French Fluent
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.
In Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!