Job Description Summary
You will be responsible for managing shipments, rigging and storage, reporting transportation and warehouse metrics, control and approval of invoices, compliance with tender prices when ordering services, identifying trends across global methods/practices and implementation, providing visibility through projects and tools. You’ll ensures that customers’ needs are met, and that the company’s policy complies with the rules of international trade.
- Organize timely delivery of equipment and parts within the region or outside, rigging and storage.
- Coordinate the discussion of requirements, control of their implementation for the delivery of goods, unloading and storage with service providers.
- Work with export sites and Order and Operations Management team to ensure complete and accurate documents are made available for all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Carry out the planning and cost analysis for transport, rigging and storage. Responsibility for timely, accurate and complete data.
- Be in charge of implementation of tools and reports to control and transparency of KPI.
- Perform data analysis and preparation of business cases for projects. Initiation, support of projects to reduce logistics costs, implementation.
- Optimize control of warehouse operations, audit (with visit to the warehouse).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing, new and potential service providers.
- Perform cross-functional work and constant interaction with global and local functions to identify possible improvements and implement changes.
- Act as point of contact for all logistics questions/help needed from ICPs and Customers (internal and external) with focus on logistics issues resolution.
- Be knowledgeable about product regulatory requirements for the various countries in the region.
- Candidate must be bi-lingual – fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience working in logistics, supply chain management.
- Experience in logistics or supply chain modeling and simulation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team.
- Demonstrated logistics leadership in a similar industry.
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills.
- Have knowledge of excel (pivot table, formulas), Power Point, Oracle, Tableau, SmartSheet.
- Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.