Key Standard Project Based Responsibilities :
A – Planning:
- P Planning and Coordination with Consultants and Contractors
- P Gather the base data from Internal Stake Holders.
- P Create the baseline schedule including resource loading. Preparation of WBS and plan for progress of construction activities.
- P Identifies and analyses critical paths and floats with clear dependencies.
- P Produce progress baseline curves for all work packages.
- P Reviewing and analyzing the delays and lags with respect to the planned activities. Formulating the catch-up plans.
- P Communicates baseline schedule to stakeholders after validation by the Contractor’s representative and Project Manager
B. Project Controls
- Controlling the invoice certification related to the Work orders issued for Project’s work in line with their deliverables and contractual obligation.
- Monitoring the Budget allocated to the various Work Orders / Contracts vs Expenditure.
- Working in close coordination with Finance Department for processing Internal Payment Certificates of work orders.
- Working in coordination with Finance department to maintain the MIS of work done cost up to date for senior management reporting.
- Highlighting any deviation from the deliverable’s perspective for the ongoing contracts.
. C – Execution:
- P Generating regular periodic Reports for the Management and stake holders
- P Reviews and analyses the schedule and programs received from the contractor. Updates the schedule for all phases and disciplines by gathering weekly / monthly updates from stake holders (Internal & External).
- P S curves update based on Earned value analysis (EVA) in coordination with the Line manger
- P Works with all the project team leaders to update the Balance duration and resource chart.
- P Keep upraised Functional & Administrative in- charge on the Timeline Risk; Delays in tasks, Resource over shoot.
- P Change Management: Reviewing, Evaluating and Processing change requests of Consultants and Contractors for Time and cost.
- P Maintains Project Baseline in accordance with the change management procedure.
- P Assist in analyzing the delay and any other claims raised by the Contractor.
- P Assist the contract manager / Administrator in preparing the reply to various claims of the contractor.
- P Closing the Contracts and upraised to Functional & Administrative in-charge on delay claims due to timeline impacts.
Sound expertise of Primavera Project Planning, WBS Preparation, Project Reporting, Understanding on the Basic concepts of Contracts & financial terms of projects.
Soft Skills: Primavera, MS office, PPT, Advance Excel.