À propos de l’offre d’emploi
Do you want to become a member of rapidly growing Turkish Airlines?
- Realizes processes for acceptance, flight preparation and delivery of any cargo and mail carried.
- Takes delivery of any cargo, brought for being shipped, by performing the necessary checks for them and the documents of the same.
- Ensures that all cargo and mail are brought to the ramp by performing the preparations for such cargo and mail.
- Carries out the processes for delivery of inbound cargo.
- Accompanies loading and unloading of cargo free from any damage and in full.
- Performs the first response in order for resolution of any irregularities occurred at cargo shipments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least high school graduation
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Experience in civil aviation or logistics (Min 1 year)
- Good command of English and local language(s)
- Work in flexible hours
- Being a team player along with having the capability to work independently when necessary and being able to work under pressure
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
- Proactive problem solving