Descriptif du poste
Background/IRC Summary:The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 30 countries and 25 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Job Overview/Summary:The Director, Supply Chain Risk and Compliance as part of the Global Supply Chain Team has the responsibility for ensuring procurement controls and operations meet IRC and donor requirements, as well as supervising global procurement activities for evidence of fraud and/or collusion, performing data analysis to identify controls gaps, and handle data maintenance within the ERP environment.
As the IRC’s authority on controls and compliance, this person will develop oversight processes and systems that ensure IRC procurement is conducted with transparency and integrity.
· Develop tools and process for ongoing supply chain risk assessments to identify areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop and implement compliance initiative plans for resolution of problematic issues.
· Responsible for developing controls systems and monitoring organizational processes to ensure procurement and contracting is compliant with policy and standard operating procedure requirements.
· Ensure that tracking tools are maintained through the chain of the contract review, procurement cycle and that these are sufficient to act as an audit trail for the purposes of internal, donor or other audits/investigations.
· Develop detailed reports, tools and processes for post-contract procurement monitoring using data analytics and follow-up on identified controls weaknesses.
· Communicate regularly with keycross departmental team members to ensure controls weaknesses are identified and mitigated.
· Responsible for management of the Master Data Management (MDM) team as a shared service function.
· Ensure data migration and maintenance within the Integra environment is done within agreed service levels and meets quality requirements.
· Plan and coordinate annual training for global staff on supply chain fraud and compliance.
|Key Working Relationships:Position Reports to: Chief Global Supply Chain Officer|
Other Internal and/or external contacts: ECU, Finance, Internal Audit, Contracting Offices in RAI, CRRD and Europe, GSC
|Minimum 10 plus|
- Minimum 8-10 years of procurement audit, fraud examination and donor compliance experience
- Professional certifications in internal audit, fraud examination or investigations
- Experience developing, implementing and supervising due diligence procedures
- Experience developing and operationalizing procurement data analysis to identify fraud, non-compliant practices, as well as spotting opportunities for improved procurement operations
- NGO experience preferred with detailed understanding of institutional donors’ (USAID, FCDO, ECHO) policies relating to procurement
- Experience in auditing processes with a keen eye for identifying fraud red flags during procurement process and developing teams to perform similar tasks
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed environment to ensure decentralized procurement activities are compliant and risks are assessed and handled appropriately
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Proven understanding of the procure-to-pay process and controls standard methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
Working Environment:Office work environment. Travel less than 10%
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, Egalite, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity:
IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer:We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.