The position: Under the supervision of Logistics Coordinator, you will be in charge of managing buffer stock of nutrition comodities for 10 NGOs partners and supervising the overall project management : coordination with nutrition sector and partners, the coordination of RUTF needs and supply flow, warehousing, deliveries, and reporting. More specially, you will be in charge to:
– Provide high quality project management, technical advice and leadership in the program
– Coordinate the partnerships
– Coordinate the needs and supply flow
– Supervise the transportation services
– Supervise warehousing and distribution of commodities from the buffer warehouses;
– Ensure safety and security of the goods at any time.
Length of contract: 10 months, starting ASAP
Remuneration and benefits:
- Monthly gross salary from 2010€ to 2335€ upon experience.
+ Per diem and living allowance: 539€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
+ 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
+ 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
+ Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 2 months)
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.