Want to be a part of a fabulous team? Our Marine & Offshore organization is looking for a Marine Surveyor for it’s ships in services operations. The position is located within our Port Gentil office in the Central Africa. S/he will be welcomed in a supportive and continuous learning environment.
The job incumbent has responsibility for performing survey and/or audit on board of designated ships, and report the activities according to the Bureau Veritas procedures, in a timely manner.
- Performing Classification/Statutory surveys of Ships and Offshore units in Service according to DNS procedures
- Performing surveys of Ships and Offshore Units outside classification according to DNS procedures
- Performing Classification / Statutory of New Constructions according to DT procedures.
- Performing Audits (ISM, ISPS, MLC 2006 …).
- Respecting KPIs as per DNS objectives
- Performing external trainings.
- Searching for others business opportunities.
- Contacting local Administrations
- Degree qualified in Marine Engineering and/or experience in Marine related industry
- Possess excellent communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Good business acumen
- Good English level
We create trust between businesses and we are committed to cultivating an open and inclusive environment wherever we operate and so do our employees. Being part of the BV family is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.