As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM and/or the Supplier Relationship Manager are responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- Lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Conduct supplier negotiation
- Ensure supplier agreement implementation
- Contribute to the long term business
To be successful in the role you must have
- Qualified professional with at least 7 years commercial experience of which 5 years of professional sourcing/commercial has been the majority
- 3 years of managerial experience and remote management skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of business, finance, legal or management
- Min years of experience: 7 years of commercial experience of which professional sourcing has been key
- Domain experience: Indirect Sourcing experience – Travels, HR, Cars, Real Estate & Facility
management, Professional Support Services, Marketing and Communications etc Sourcing
Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
• Fluent in French and English is a key requirement for this job
• Negotiation skills
• Leadership Competence
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Consultative Skill
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Senegal (SN) || || Dakar || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 555007